Paddle for a more humane world
Mälarpaviljongen is now launching "Rainbow kayaks" in collaboration with Regnbågsfonden and True Colors Cava. During the summer, you can enjoy Stockholm's beautiful environment and at the same time contribute to a more humane world.
For 350 SEK, you can paddle for 1:45 hours and all the profit goes to the Regnbågsfonden's important work to create a world where all people have the same basic freedoms and rights regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity.
Why not enjoy a glass or a vit food
at Mälarpaviljongen after you finish?
Boka din kajak
11am – 09pm
Payment is made on site
by card or swish.
Börjar varje hel timma.
Börjar kvart över.
RAINBOW KAYAK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BEFORE USING THE RAINBOW KAYAK, AN IDENTITY CARD MUST BE LEFT AS A DEPOSIT
READ THE FOLLOWING PAPER CAREFULLY, BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT TO ALL STATED REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS.
REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS:
· Share your experiences with #paddlaförregnbågsfonden on your social media.
· You assure that you can swim and take care of yourself in case you should capsize.
· You assure that you are in sufficient health condition to use the Rainbow kayak.
· You are not allowed to paddle when you have consumed alcohol before paddling. Likewise, it is prohibited to drink while paddling – don’t drink and paddle.
· You will inform the Rainbow kayak host immediately if your return is delayed.
· If you do not return by the agreed time, you are fully responsible for the financial coverage of a search and rescue operation.
· You agree to give the right to Rainbow kayaks to publish/share your social media posts.
· You agree that claims for damages on your part are excluded.
· The use of the Rainbow kayak is at your own risk and you assure that you have valid liability insurance.
· The host and Rainbow kayak exclude liability for personal injury. You are made aware of the accident risk and wearing the lifejackets.
· The Rainbow kayak must not be used in adverse weather conditions.
· You are fully liable for loss and / or damage to the Rainbow kayak and / or its equipment. You agree to pay for the full replacement, even if the damage or loss was caused by third parties or natural forces.
· Keep your distance from wildlife and avoid paddling near nests or the like. Be especially careful during the breeding and setting season.
Our wonderful and helpful staff is more
than happy to suggest some nice paddle routes!